Privacy and Confidentiality
- BEworks Academy staff and providers will safeguard, according to our strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information you share.
- BEworks Academy will limit the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information to only what is necessary to deliver our online learning services and to comply with our legal obligations.
- BEworks Academy will only permit its authorized providers and staff members who are either providing direct online learning services or administrative support to have access to your personal information – and in the case of personnel providing administrative support, only to the personal information necessary to perform their job functions. In summary, only those staff who have a need to know or a right to know will have access to your personal information.
- BEworks Academy will not reveal your personal information to any external organization unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements and received your authorization or unless we are required to do so by law.
- BEworks Academy will not use or share, internally or externally, your personal information for any purpose other than the provision or administration of your BEworks Academy online learning services, or as otherwise disclosed when the information is collected, or to which you otherwise consent.
- BEworks Academy will strive to keep your personal information complete, up-to-date and accurate. We will advise you to notify us of errors – which we will promptly correct.
- BEworks Academy has appointed a Privacy Officer to oversee, monitor and report all Client privacy issues and concerns. You may contact BEworks Academy’s privacy officer at:
BEworks Academy Privacy Officer
946 Queen Street West
Toronto ON, Canada
Em: [email protected]